Thursday, June 23, 2005

Curtis Armstrong would be proud of me

Poindexter: "Wait- no, wait. Would you rather live in the accendancy of a civilation or in it's decline?"

on a random whem, i went out and rented a VHS copy of the classic 1984 "Revenge of the Nerds". man oh man, i love that movie. it still makes me laugh hard. and i notice things i never did before, like when after a night of watching the Pi's with their hidden cameras, the nerds are still up and Lewis has himself a bowl of Cheerios and Beer.

the reason i bring it up is this movie was one of my top favorites from childhood to present. and it was at the end of my own college days, it was Bernie Casey, U.N. Jefferson himself, who put my Diploma in my hands. sure, i got my BFA, double majoring in Art History and Sequintal Art, but the best was looking Bernie in the eye and saying, "Thanks U.N."



Stan Gable: "Times are changing, Betty. Those nerds are a threat to our way of life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home