Saturday, April 02, 2005

first standing ovation

i'm at work. and at work, they pipe in this contemporary jazz music throughout the hallways and even in the bathrooms, where for some reason, the music is louder. i guess perhaps to deafen the noise of plops and tinkles.

anyway, i was just in the bathroom, doing my business to a lovely jazz piano performance. i finished and as i flushed the toliet, the song ended and there was an uproar of applause and cheers that lasted all the while as i washed my hands and returned down the hallway to the office where i work at.

it was the first standing ovation i ever got.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw you and Josh Fadem at the Comedy Store on Tuesday. I think you guys are fantabulous. Thanks for making me laugh.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home