Wednesday, January 26, 2005

what animals!

holy shit!

i cannot believe what happen. tis morning i left to go to work and when i got to my car i noticed that the trunk was open. i thought to myself, you idiot, you must of forgot to close the trunk last night when you were looking around for that wig. (i do a comedy show every sunday) so like a fool, i quickly closed the trunk and looked arond to see if anyone noticed. i was actually embaressed.

i go to work and think nothing of it.

i get home tonight and think, you know i better just get those costume bags out of my trunk and take them inside. i park and go around to open the trunk. one problem. my key doesn't seem to be working. on closer inspection i realize that the key hole has been tampered with. in fact, it's all bent and messed up. i quickly open the trunk with the latch by the driver's side door and examine the contents of the trunk.

everything seems to be there, yet there is one thing missing. that's when it hit me, someone pryed open my trunk and stole one of my costume bags!
but of all the things to steal.

and now the contents of my trunk (please remeber i do a comedy show every week on sunday nights):

two garbage bags of clothing. still there.

my bag of golf clubs. still there.

a sledge hammer. still there.

an austrailian hat. still there.

a roll of newsprint. still there.

two sets of jumper cables. still there.

a leather coat that belongs to a friend of my. still there.

a bag of 12 wigs, 9 pairs of glasses, and two fake beards. still there.

a toy AK-47. still there.

one pair of dress shoes. still there.

and last, but least; the Goat from The Pretty Okay Ho-hum Spectacular on Ice!

although, the Goat's sharpe marker was missing!

what else was missing?

my other costume bag containing these items from last week's Spectacular:

my make-up that made me yellow.

my comb and hair product i used to slick down my hair.

my complete leatherbound version of "The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy Series" that i used as
my bible for the space wedding.

one fake mustache that josh didn't use.

my red jumpsuit.

but must destressing, the first CD i bought of Man ...or Astro-Man?. "Your Weight on the Moon"

i bought that CD at my first Man ..or Astro-Man? concert back in 1995. it was one of my favorites. i guess it nice to know that the last time i heard it was when it was being played as the pre-show music for our space themed comedy show.

what kills me though, is that that is all the crook or crooks decided to take. my golf clubs alone could probably bring a $80. that sledge hammer is pactically brand new. my friend's leather coat. a leather coat!

good grief- what passes as quility black market goods these days.

in the words of my good friend Danforth, after i told him of the break-in, "What Animals!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home