Saturday, December 18, 2004

for andy

one of my new life missions is to capture and bring to justice those responsible for the horrible murder of Andy the Footless Goose.

he was the first and only ever Mayor of The Heritage Zoo in Grand Island, Nebraska.

i voted for him and meet the bird once. he was one of my childhood heroes. no lie! he was on Johnny Carson and was one of the most popular fowls around. unfortunately, he was brutally murder one day in 1991. his body was found missing it's head and wings, yet his trademark Chuck Taylors were still on. his murder was never solved and the sick mind that did this still runs free.

well, i say it's time to open this cold case file and punish the ones committed this monstrous act!

during my free time, i will not rest in doing what i can to solve this crime and bring light to this cherished creature of my life.

rest well, my friend. your troubled soul shall not walk the earth as a footless ghost for long.

if you have any information; please email me. howlingmad@xrayfogland.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home