Thursday, November 11, 2004

if a woman

if you were ever curious what dear old chad fogland would look like if he were a woman, then ponder no more.

here it is:




and then there's me with my aunt flo.


hey- these are the things you're missing if you're not attending The Pretty Okay Ho-hum Spectacular on Ice! last week it was ladies' night!


Spectacular on Ice! is every sunday and it's different everytime. every week is a NEW show with NEW things to see.

i do it with these yahoos:

Danforth France, me, Josh Fadem, and Pat Healy.

you gots to check it out! it's FREE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello... fellow Stamite here.

At last my fantasy of what Chad would look like in a dress has come true. I'm typing this with one hand ;)

$100 if you can guess who this is

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home