Saturday, November 20, 2004

t-shirt logic

not to get serious on all three of you. but ...

i really like living and the whole life thing in general. i love it when things are going great and i actually do have apart of me that is happy when things are going bad.

lately it's been pretty fucking bad.

i know that i will learn from all this and blah, blah, blah.

sometimes, i think life is making me bitter.

*don't worry Spectacular. this has nothing to do with you boys or what we're up to. this shitty shit has been a bit more personal in base. in fact, the Pretty Okay Ho-hum Spectacular on Ice! is the best thing in my life now, for reals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad,

I almost posted a supportive comment here, but then I remembered how the last time I thought I did I was really just falling for a dirty trick designed to make me look stupid.

Well, never again.

Now look how non-stupid I look!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home